Vaxaid is based on our experience in 60
countries globally and tested by 1000’s of men
Vaxaid Deluxe System
Complete with Vax Aid Hydro pump, Instruction manual, & DVD, Hand ball pump, lube, 6 erection rings, connecting tube and short & long comfort insert pad.
The Vaxaid v30 Deluxe System Includes:
VaxAid v30 Hydropump (x1)
VaxAid is the only vacuum system to tackle ED using both the power of water for penile vascular exercise in the shower or bath and also in air for generating and maintaining an erection prior to sexual activity.
Made from high impact polycarbonate with a super Elastomer skin safe bellows pump, VaxAid when used in water is amongst the most powerful vacuum devices available yet operates within medical regulations. The product also undergoes extensive testing and is tough enough to withstand accidental dropping in the shower or bath.
Auxiliary Handball Pump & Connection Cable
The mechanics of air are different to water so to gain the same pressure in air that can be achieved in water with the bellows pump alone, you can simply attach the hand ball pump when using VaxAid in air.
Long Insert Comfort Pad
For maximum comfort and sealing your kit comes with a super soft long insert comfort pad. It is easy to clean and provides maximum protection for your penis.
Erection Rings (x6)
A real plus for users is the unique VaxAid Erection Ring that allows you to fit the ring to the base of your flaccid penis and then erect through the ring with the hydropump, leaving the ring in place maintaining your erection. The ring’s special design also allows you to ejaculate normal and is easily removed after sexual activity. We supply 6 rings in various sizes so you can find the one that best suits you.
Medical Grade Lubricant
Note: Lubricant is not required when using VaxAid in the shower or bath as water acts as both a lubricant and cushions the penis – another big plus.
When used in air you will need lubricant and VaxAid is specially designed for use with the VaxAid system allows for comfortable use of the product in air.
So how does the VaxAid Hydropump system work?
- It seals on the pelvic seat, not the penis shaft, so the whole length is unrestricted, allowing for full blood flow.
- It can be applied in seconds, and as it can be used in the shower or bathtub as part of the daily hygiene routine, it is very convenient and takes up little time.
- In water, VaxAid will attain the maximum negative pressure recommended by the FDA and MHRA when using the bellows pump only. This makes it one of the most powerful systems available and also amongst the safest. The maximum negative pressure can never be exceeded due to the limiting factor of the elastic recoil strength of the pump.
- Of real importance, the cycling action of the pump allows the penis to be erected gradually in stages. Also, between each stage the pressure inside the tube reverts to atmospheric and this allows a short period of full blood flow in and out of the penis. This is a more natural erection process and helps prevent bulging at the base of the penis as is found with many traditional air pumps.
- A unique flow control valve also allows for gradual release of negative pressure, so the penis can be erected and deflated several times over a short period.
- Water has both a cushioning and lubricating effect, so lubricants are not needed when used in water.
- The Erection Rings can also be used in water with the VaxAid to maintain an erection should the user prefer.
- Of significant importance, when used in water for penile exercise the water creates a hard vacuum, so ensuring the penis erects gradually and uniformly along the full length and without the bulging and bending associated with many vacuum devices.
The v30 Benefits for Erectile Dysfunction
- Draws blood into the erectile chambers causing an erection
- Additional erections rings included to maintain an erection
- No need for drugs and their potential side effects
- Can be used in the shower using water or in air using the hand pump
- Includes waterproof portable carry case for neat storage
- Supported top medical pratitioners, used by the NHS
Other products you might like
Customer service: We hope to get back to you within 24 hours if you have any queries about your order. Our team are always here to help.
Secure payment: Our systems are protected by GoDaddy, one of the world’s largest Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) providers.
Find out more
Worldwide shipping: We have distribution centres in both the UK and the USA to ensure all stock is shipped to our customers as fast as possible.
Find out more
Returns Policy: If you are in any way unhappy with the product you have purchased please email us. We will deal with your inquiry within 24 hours.
Find out more